Coastal Pipe and Fire Solutions
Located in Bluffton, South Carolina Coastal Fire and Pipe is a premium fire protection business proudly serving the Southern Lowcountry. Areas ranging from Savannah to Charleston. We have one mission, protecting lives and property. We offer a creative, common sense approach to fire sprinkler design, installation, service, and inspection. We have the team and expertise to provide you with a sprinkler system that meets or exceeds your needs.
Coastal Pipe and Fire has the proven ability to develop, layout, and install turn-key fire sprinkler systems, on time and on budget. We offer the unique combination of managerial and technical expertise that’s essential to complete and new or retrofit fire sprinkler design project.
Expert fire sprinkler design team offering:
- Detailed specifications and design concepts
- Full installation plans
- Feasibility planning and budgeting
- Extensive knowledge of fire protection requirements and codes
- Seamless concept-to-final-product process
- Effective planning & efficient pricing
Why Choose Us?
Our number one goal is to provide exceptional customer service from project inception through to project completion. We stand by our work and take pride in assisting our customers with all aspects of their fire equipment solution, including inspections, troubleshooting, installations and repairs.
- NFPA 25 Inspection Certified
- NICET IV Certified Designer
- Utilizing the Most Modern Equipment
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Reliable 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Quick Response Times
- Innovative Fire Systems Solutions
- SC DHEC Certified Technicians
- Competitive Pricing
- New Construction & Retrofit Projects
We design your fire sprinkler system to function in any emergency. Upon installation of a fire sprinkler system, we test functionality and train you on any management needs. To keep your system ready for activation, we have a technician team to provide immediate service and repair. We also offer fire sprinkler inspection programs as required by the latest national codes to our customers, ensuring the ongoing reliability of their fire protection systems. Our inspection programs are designed to meet your insurance, industry, or scheduling needs